I am Sara Marita Kramer, born on the 25th of October 2001 in the Netherlands, but moved from Apeldoorn to Maria Alm in Austria at the age of 7. This was documented for the Dutch TV show “Ik Vertrek”.
In 2017 I made my debut – representing Austria – in the FIS Ski Jumping World Cup. 2020 I won three gold medals at the Nordic Junior Wold Championships. In 2021 I became Team World Champion and won the bronze medal in the Mixed Team competition. I also qualified for the 2022 Winter Olympics and was considered one of the gold medal favourites, as I won 6 World Cups out of 11 before the Olympics but tested positive for COVID-19 a day before the Austrian team left to Beijing. I didn’t give up and won the Overall World Cup for the first time last season. I speak German and English. At home we still speak Dutch.
My biggest achievements
- – Overall Worldcup Winner 2021/22
- – 2nd Place Austrian Sport Award 2022
- – World Champion Team 2021
- – World Championship Mixed Team Bronze 2021
- – 2 times 4th place at the World Championships 2021
- – 15 World Cup victories
- – Blue Bird Tournament Winner 2021
- – Triple Junior Worldchampion 2020